1/3/10
Weston is 6 Months Old!
I'm a bit late, but I wanted to do a 6 month update of Weston (which was actually 2.5 weeks ago). I took him to the doctor and he continues to be healthy as a horse:) He is 16.4 pounds (40% percentile) and 27 inches (75th percentile). Although is length is no longer in the 90th percentile, he's still pretty long-Dave's Dad is still hoping that a Gundry boy will break 5'9":) He's pretty much wearing all 12 month clothing at this point for the length of the pants. He eats a bottle about 5 times a day and has oatmeal for breakfast, fruit for lunch and veggies for dinner. I tried giving him some small finger food and he threw up right away-guess he's not quite ready for that! He sleeps from about 7-7 every night and takes 3 naps during the day. Like the rest of us-he does best on a schedule (LOVE IT!) His most recent milestone is being able to sit on his own. He loves being able to sit and play with toys-especially when Jake doesn't walk by and knock him over! Here's some recent pictures of our smiley guy-enjoy! And if you don't notice the bibs in all the pictures-he drolls at an uncontrollable rate!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the pics :-). what a happy boy!!
Wow, Wes is so grown up. He seems so much bigger then Eamon. And, he is for sure sleeping better. Eamon doesn't like to nap. Come sprinkle some magic!!!
Post a Comment