
9/10/10
Success
Our daycare was closed Wed last week so my parents came up Wed, Thurs, Fri and helped us out with taking the boys. Since that was followed by a long weekend, we decided it would be a good time to try potty training. Jake had been asking to wear underwear for a few weeks, but of course I felt like it never fit into my schedule to potty train. Yes-chalk it up to another mother of the year act on my part... So starting Wed last week, Jake has not been wearing diapers except for naptime and night time. He's been at daycare this entire week and has only had 1 accident. In my book-AMAZING. I know this won't be the end and we're not fully done, but what a great start. With my limited crafting ability, I took a friends idea of a sticker potty chart to get the process going and I have to say I think the 2000 motivational stickers I bought may have actually helped. So here's a picture of our big boy. Now we just have to figure out what to do with all of our extra money since we're not buying diapers for 2 kids anymore:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment