8/24/09
We Have A Smiler!
Weston has been smiling now for a few weeks but he is doing it more and more and we finally caught some great ones on our camera! He is now 9 weeks old-I can't believe it-and has turned into a really great baby. He pretty much only fusses when he's hungry or tired. He eats about 4 oz. every 3 hours and then after he's up for an hour-it's nap time! The best news...he no longer needs to sleep in the swing-he's doing great in his crib-FINALLY! I think Wes has celebrated being 9 weeks old by sleeping through the night! 5 nights in a row he has slept for 8 or 9 hour stretches. Even at that, he wakes up at about 5 or 6 in the morning and goes right back to sleep for at least an hour. I'll take it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment