I had my 36 week doctor appointment yesterday and nothing major to report. Baby still looks great, is very active and is still head down. Hopefully there won't be any flipping going on before I go into labor! I'm measuring about 1 week ahead of schedule, but my doctor assures me that doesn't mean I'll go early. She better be wrong!!!!
I have my baby to-do list sitting on the counter and a friend is coming over this weekend to help me tackle as much of it as we can get done. Time to get the special laundry detergent, wash those itty bitty clothes and clear out some cubbord space for bottles and burp clothes!
1 comment:
Hey Megan and Dave!
I just wanted to wish you luck these last few weeks. Megan – you look great! I can’t wait to hear the big news! And my guess is you are having another boy. Only because your second pregnancy sounds very similar to my second pregnancy (I’m 21 weeks along). I thought I was for sure having a girl, but found out last week it’s another boy! We are super excited! Anyway, Jake is going to make an excellent big brother! I’ll be thinking of you all in the weeks to come. Best of luck.
Kelly Burt
P.S. I LOVE your blog. I’ve followed it through your entire pregnancy!
Post a Comment